– No Place In Heaven will be out in June and is now available for pre-order on the Mika store. The Limited edition deluxe-version is a bit expensive but looks absolutely beautiful!
– I’m so in love with Last Party that I’m already putting it on the top of my all time favorite Mika songs. I love the melody and passion and genuinely think it’s the strongest song he has ever done. So happy he is showing this side of himself, some people might have forgotten it or were not even aware it was there.
– The powerful collaboration with Peter Lindbergh is something I had always been waiting for and still makes me cry every single time I watch it. It’s a very brave film. This how Mika explained it when announcing the film:
“This collaboration was born naturally and out of friendship. Peter wanted to capture me in complete honesty and as naturally as possible. Simplicity and emotion being one of the hardest things to achieve, it was only with someone like Peter that I could let my guard down so much. The photos were done first and then came the idea of bringing them to life with ‘a photo that talks to you’. We booked the same studio and with the same crew we shot the Last Party video a few weeks later.”
– Talk about You is cheerful, sunny and very catchy and I already know I will enjoy live versions at gigs. So pleased to see all this positive publicity and new promotion around Mika and can’t wait for new gigs and tours starting in May!
– I did some spring cleaning in my blog and removed old off-topic posts making room for new concert reports, photos and videos and added the page 2015 with a full tour schedule to the menu bar. If someone finds my blog while looking for information about the upcoming concerts they can easily find it up there.
– I’m planning to go to several gigs this summer/autumn, hope to see a lot of new and familiar faces there xx